Tuesday 12 July 2016

All The Hens

I had a blast with this new quilt! . . . mostly because I got to dip into my Liberty fabrics as well as maybe sneaking in a few extra ones!
Everything was cut on my Brother Scan N Cut & machine appliquéd onto a linen background. All the appliqué fabrics are Liberty and having not ever used Liberty to appliqué with I was pleased with how surprisingly easy they were to use. The nature of the design means that it can be made bigger or smaller by simply adding more or less blocks. I am about to make another one but this time I think I might raid my Kaffe fabric stash!


24 hens, 1 rooster + 1 very sneaky fox!


there may not have been much thought given to the placements of the rooster & his 'friend'!!


The fun extended to a pair of cushions . . . 



Both patterns are available in plenty of stores across Australia and everywhere else. I have spied some shops putting together some fabric kits too.

Pattern are available wholesale through Creative Abundance + Checker distributors in the US

. . . if you can't wait, they are also in my Etsy store here.

Hen house Appliqué Quilt pattern - buy here
Chooks Cushion pattern - buy here

happy stitching x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment