Tuesday 15 May 2018

Woofers cushion set - Pre-cut fabric kit


You may remember I did a set of cat pillows a while back but seeing as I am not a cat person it seemed only fitting that I added a set of dog cushions too. I did actually do this pattern a while ago but was never really happy with it until I re-did the entire set in Frolic fabric from Melly and Me. I love it so much it has been added to the Creative Abundance Quick Cut Fabric Kit range which is just the best news.

If you have missed my last post and don't know what a Quick Cut Fabric Kit is then get on board as they are truely fab!
. . . no tracing . . . no cutting . . . no spending hours trying to choose the right fabric - it has all done for you and all the applique shapes are ready to be ironed in place and for you to get on with the fun part - the stitching!

The pattern is of course still available as a regular pattern if thats your thing but if you are after something fun and quick then the pre-cuts are the way to go.

There are patterns for three different cushions. The single dog cushion is of course a portrait of my dog Kip - he is of course the centre of our household universe as you can clearly see!
The four dog cushion features all Kips local canine friends and the smaller cushion just says 'woof' in support of Kips annoying habit of barking at everything that moves!


If you are keen to get your hands on a kit then they will be available from June and I will add a stockist list to this post. In the meantime the pattern is available in lots of great patchwork stores & in my Etsy shop here.

Happy Stitching
x Claire

Woofers pattern sold wholesale through Creative Abundance
Frolic fabric by Melly and Me and distributed through Ella Blue fabrics


No comments:

Post a Comment